Our hearts go out to everyone who has been fighting this ongoing battle with Covid-19. It’s definitely not the end of the world. We all are closely monitoring the situation and we’ll all get through this, TOGETHER.
Covid-19 Operational Procedures We Have Implemented
- Submit Your Contract Online: Florida Title Center offers a variety of services that can be done online. This page allows you to submit your contract on our site. Once we receive your contract, we will work on the file, communicate with the parties, work on the title search and request the title order from the lender.
- Remote Online Notarization (RON): Read more here
- Arriving at a Closing: Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands upon arrival at our office.
- Symptomatic Clients: Any guest who exhibits symptoms that may be like coronavirus (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) must notify staff upon arrival and we will escort out of common areas into a private closing room.
- Post-Closing Disinfecting: After each closing, the chairs, table and door handle will be wiped down with disinfecting wipes or bleach solution.
- Closing Table Items: Remove pens, paper, extra reading glasses and other items normally found on the closing tables. We distribute new pens to each closing participant and not re-used.
- Lobby Items: All reading materials, ceramic mugs, and other re-usable items have been removed.
- Hand Sanitizer: We provide hand sanitizer in closing spaces, and encourage visitors to wash their hands before and after any closing or other meetings.
- General Environmental Cleaning: Cleaning personnel is using appropriate germ-killing solutions when cleaning office areas after-hours.
- Social Distancing: When possible, stay approximately six feet from others.